Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Freelance Editor CA Marshall's FREE EDIT CONTEST!

Yep, it's that time again. Cassandra Marshall is hosting another competition to get a free edit.  Isn't she just all different kinds of awesome.  No, I'm not sucking up or anything.  She uses a random numbers generator to pick her winners.  I think.  So here are the details direct from her website if you're interested:

Freelance Editor CA Marshall's FREE EDIT CONTEST!

I think its time for another FREE EDIT contest, don't you? 

Just like last time, I'm giving away a FREE substantial edit! (That's plot, pacing, character development, etc, up to 100k words) to one lucky reader!

All you have to do is fill out the form below! (Go to her website)

+1 for becoming a new follower of the blog
+2 for being an old follower of the blog
+1 for becoming a new follower of my twitter
+2 for being an old follower of my twitter
+1 for tweeting about the contest (once per day, include links to actual tweet in the form)
+5 for blogging about the contest (once per day, include links to actual blog post in the form)
If you'd like to do an interview or Q&A with me to give your blog readers something extra, please let me know, I'd be happy to!

Note, if you want to update your tally, use the SECOND form below.

Make sure the link is to a SINGLE post/tweet or it won't count!
To get a link for a specific twitter update: on the twitter website, click on the time stamp below the update and it will give you a page with just the one tweet. Copy that web address and include it.

Contest is open worldwide (but has to be in English) as everything is done by email, and ends Monday September 20th at Midnight. I can wait up to a month for you to finish your MS if it isn't finished by September 20th, SO GET WRITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment