Monday, September 20, 2010

Speak Loudly!


When I turned on to my Twitter Sunday afternoon my feed was alive with the outraged tweets from authors and readers alike and I completely understand why.  I’m outraged myself.  I might not be an author but this touches everybody, especially the reader in me.  What am I referring to?


Here's the description of the book mentioned: Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson

If you want to read more about this, follow a few of these links to see what some of the other opinions are:

A very worthy cause:  Lisa and Laura Write 
Win a copy of Speak: Frankie Writes

Straight and to the point: The Rejectionist

There is so much going on with this, especially with Banned Books Week , that you cannot help but want to add you support.  Rather educate yourself than stay ignorant.
 
Show your support, few are as worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment