Sunday, October 31, 2010

Three More NaNo Links

NaNoWriMo starts in a less than 3 hours!  I like to think I'm ready but I'll have to see what I feel like when I get home tomorrow after work.  But I'm excited, I love the story I'm going to write and I'm looking forward to it so much.  Anyway.  Here are a few more links before the start.

First up is C.A. Marshall's Friday Five.  It five pieces of advice she shares on a Friday and I love reading them.  They're one of my Friday blog highlights.  Here's her advice for NaNoWriMo:  Friday Five: Advice For Writers - 29 Oct 2010 - #NaNoWriMo Edition

Here's Nathan Bransford's NaNo post about Editing As You Go.  I suggest you go read it before you start your novel.


Nano's Young Writers Program shared Five NaNoWriMo Survival Tips.  It's applicable, no matter what age you are, just strike the school part and you're good to go.

Right, I'm off.  I want to watch an episode of Dexter before 12.  Good luck everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment