Monday, January 10, 2011

A Year Filled With Things To Do

The year hasn't even seen the backside of two weeks and things are already happening and keeping me busy. 

Writers in Training
The three of us, Dave, Lood and myself started up a blog and we'll be sharing our writing experiences with whomever wants to read about it.  The weeks will be themed and we'll each discuss the topic with our own views on it so expect something different.  There will be three posts a week, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday until another friend can join us.  It's something new and I'm look forward to doing it.  Head on over and go meet Lood.  He answered a couple of great questions to help you get to know him a little better.  Wednesday you'll meet Dave and Friday it'll be my turn.  We're planning to have loads of fun with this.
You can find us on Twitter: @W_in_T and Facebook: Writers in Training.

Crumbling Ruins
Another endeavor that will be keeping me and my partners in crime occupied is a novel we are writing together, set in South Africa.  This will be done by myself, Dave, Lood and Craig  There will be four characters, a chapter in that person's character's POV.  It's looking awesome so far and I look forward to what will happen next.

Goodreads 2011 Reading Challenge
I've set the bar at 80 books for this year.  I wish I could make it more but with so much happening I don't know if I'll get there.  But I'm damn sure gonna try.  The current total is 6.

That's it for now.  I'm busy composing a new Link post so that's something else to look forward to.  Hope the first ten days of this year treated you well.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment