Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Looting

I completely forgot to post this on Sunday.  Clearly, I'm getting old.

***

I went looting again today with Lood and I found the most awesome thing ever.  Look! Pirates!


Blackbeard The Pirate King! Thin hardcover filled with pirate poetry.  It's got some great art in it as well.

I bought this one at the Exclusive Books warehouse sale along with these:


From top to bottom:
Nalini Singh - Hostage to Pleasure
Michael Hatch - Thesaurus of Extremes
Amelia Atwater-Rhodes - Falcondance
Shiloh Walker - Legends, Hunters and Heroes
Jonathan Stroud - Heroes of the Valley
Christine Feehan - Dark Possession
Robert E. Howard - Volume 1: Crimson Shadows & Volume 2: Grim Lands
J. Patrick Lewis (National Geographic) - Blackbeard The Pirate King

On the way back we stopped for drinks and I couldn't stop myself when we went for a quick walk through Exclusive Books Brooklyn.


Lood gave me a copy of Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini.  Thank you.  And I bought Rachel Vincent's Alpha and Gena Showalter's Ecstasy in Darkness.  I'm a sucker for a good Paranormal Romance and I love Gena's work.

So more books I don't have time to read.  Now to figure out where I'm going to put them.

Looting is fun.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment