Friday, May 20, 2011

My First To-Do List. Does This Mean I'm All Grown Up? Oh, And That SIS50k Thing I'm Doing

Original title, right?  I'm not really the to-do list type but I thought this weekend would be a great time to try it out.  Just take note that it's not the kind of list that will convey my awesomeness, more my inner writer/reader.  But then again, just about every post on this blog contains something either writing or reading related.

Without further delay, the list:

1.  Compile a to-be-read list (I need this because it takes me longer to decided what I want to read next than it takes me to actually read the book).
2.  Pick up stuff for the sister's small graduation party and get to it on time.
3. Write up first draft query letter and agonize about sending it to friend to critique.
4. Write a few sections for This is Mike, I'm too far behind for my comfort.
5. Write 1k a day or more for the Spring Into Summer (SIS) 50k Writing Challenge.

Not that much, eh?  Let's see if I can get started on number 5.

Week 2 SIS50k check in has me standing at:


I'm about 2k ahead of schedule and plan on keeping it that way.  This challenge is really helping.

That's all for this week.  It's getting colder which means I'll be doing a lot more writing and I'm looking forward to it.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment