Friday, June 17, 2011

Breathing a Bit of Life

It's Friday and I'm on holiday.  A very short one but I'm not complaining.  I'm also doing a lot of nothing and it's wonderful.  It being winter, sleeping late takes on a whole new meaning.  Isn't it just torture getting up when it's so cold you can barely feel your feet when you step out of the house?

A few things will be appearing here over the next couple of weeks and I'm excited about it.  This blog has been way too quiet.  What's the point of having one if you're not going to post regularly, right?  That brought me to tonight's post.

As I've mentioned before, I post once a week at Writers in Training.  Unfortunately my partners in crime are just too busy to keep up regular posting.  It's completely understandable, all three of us have demanding, full-time jobs and when we aren't working, we're either writing or editing or, you know, sleeping and eating.  Sometimes life gets really demanding, taking time away from things that you really want to do, but you learn to live around it.  Because of these reason we've decided to stop posting for time being.  Maybe we'll pick it up again later, maybe we won't.  We'll just have to see what happens in the future.  In the meantime, I'll continue posts on my own blog.  I'll try to keep it as regular as possible and look forward to it.

That's it for now.  I'm still busy with Kaz Mahoney's writing challenge.  I lost a week's worth of word count because I had to take care of other things but I'm trying to make up as much as possible.  I might miss the target of 50k in 50 days, but I'll be pretty close.


Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment