Friday, August 12, 2011

Ladies Who Critique


 Ladies Who Critique

Thanks to whomever on my Twitter stream for linking this in one of their tweets.  Due to unforeseen circumstances I've lost all my critique partners, besides Beth who's my not-writing reader and is very insightful, and find myself floundering around instead.  Since I'm one of those people who hates asking for help from friends, new and old, I was a little lost.  And then the tweet, it was like it was sent especially for me.  Funny enough, I was one of the first 100 to sign up so that's kinda cool.  I hope to find at least two great critique partners and want to be just as valuable to them.

If you're looking for critique partners, head on over and have a look.

2 comments:

  1. I've just recently come across this website (it's how I found your blog, as a matter of fact ;) and it looks pretty awesome so far. I'm not sure if I'll sign up or not, but I'm thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me running across this website happened at just the right time. I've lost my critique partners, life happens, so I'm looking for new ones. This is kind of perfect. Luckily you don't have to sign up immediately, if you later change your mind, this will be the perfect place to find somebody who can help you make your writing shine more than it already does. The support alone is worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete