Thursday, September 1, 2011

Liebster Awards!

Look what I got today from the awesome Cherie Colyer.


What the heck is this?

"The basic idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to showcase bloggers with less than 200 followers. When you get the award, you keep the love going and give it to 5 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers. This is going to be difficult, since I've met so many new awesome bloggers doing Rachael Harrie's Platform-Building Campaign."

I decided to give a reason or two for following.  Plus we all need the support, right?

1.  Tracy Rohlfing - Scarlets Sanctum .  She's a great critique partner. Go check out her latest post on procrastination, it's worth a read.

2.  Ladonna Watkins - the writer in me .  Another awesome critique partner.  Visit her blog and read the post about editing.  That photo in the corner, that's Ladonna.  How fierce is that(No, I'm not channeling my inner Tyra).  The editing post is great as well.

3.  Jessica Therrien - Imagination To Publication.  She has a novel coming out February 2012 and it sounds great.

4.  KT Hanna. - Totally loving the website.  Go say hi!

5.  Stefanie Gaither - A Sort of Mental Squint.  She has some great, informative posts.

There you go.  Share the love, okay?

7 comments:

  1. I never heard of this. Thanks. Do you just copy the picture, then pick five people. or how does it work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladonna, I'd never heard about it before as well but thought I'd pay it forward. You place the picture in a blog post then link five people that have less than 200 followers on their blog. As simple as that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow :D Thank you so much. This is a fantastic idea.

    I will tackle it tomorrow in a blog post - since I'm trying extremely hard not to spam hehe and I only just posted a 10 random facts about me.

    Again, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem, it was a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jani. Congrats! I'm a new follower and Campaigner. Looking forward to getting to know you, and I have to know about your title: what is this life debate?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Crystal. Thanks for the follow and visit, I did the same. People have been asking about my blogger profile pic as well so I might do a post explaining both my blog title and profile pic.

    ReplyDelete