Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Links! Links! Links! (I'm Chanting This, You Should Too)

Once again, hello to all my new followers!  These are links I've found around the web, some old and some new. I save them in a draft until I have at least ten then post them for your reading pleasure.  The first one is an awesome contest. Go fill out the form, you have nothing to lose and, if you win, the prize never expires.  Woohoo!

Third query and first chapter critique up for grabs! - Lisa Desrochers   Go enter!

Why I (We) Love First Person Point of View - Adventures in Children's Publishing

What Do I Look Like, a Protag? Describing Your First Person Narrator - Janice Hardy

How to Write A Synopsis by author Jodi Meadows - Write on Con

101 of the Best Fiction Writing Tips, Part I - Write It Sideways

101 of the Best Fiction Writing Tips, Part II - Write It Sideways

101 of the Best Fiction Writing Tips, Part III - Write It Sideways

101 of the Best Fiction Writing Tips, Part IV - Write It Sideways

Best Articles This Week for Writers 8/26/11 - Adventures in Children's Publishing  A link leading to more links. Go figure.

Guest Author Roni Loren: Save the (Cat) Pantser! A Solution for Pantsers with Plotter Envy - The Other Side of the Story

9 Forms of the Past Tense - Mark Nichol over at Daily Writing Tips

Hope you find these useful.

Happy writing.

8 comments:

  1. Excellent set of links here. Bookmarking this page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I save the links for myself and you guys. Got some great ones in earlier link posts as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, thanks for sharing the links! I'm passing along The Versatile Blogger award too! For more info you can check out my post: http://quidforquill.wordpress.com/2011/09/13/first-blog-award/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'll pay it forward by the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the links! I'll have to check out that Save the Cat one for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the biggest pantser ever! That's a very helpful post.

    ReplyDelete