Saturday, December 3, 2011

Book Haul/Looting

Good afternoon.

Whenever I finish NaNo, I usually treat myself to something big.  Last year I bought myself a bookshelf, it's pretty and I love it.  Unfortunately this year I couldn't splurge on anything big because of Black Cat injuring herself and the vet costs.  But I decided I still need to treat myself, it's 50k in a month and should be celebrated.  So I went book shopping this morning.  Here's what I got:


Lara Adrian - Kiss of Crimson, Taken by Midnight, Veil of Midnight
Gena Showalter Unravelled, The Darkest Surrender
George R. R. Martin - A Game of Thrones
Sherrilyn Kenyon - Infinity
Laini Taylor - Daughter of Smoke and Bone

If you live in Pretoria, go to Reader's Warehouse. They have ridiculously cheap books.  There was a book seller that looked like he's never been happy in his life but I would definitely go back just because of the prices.  I got two of Adrian's books, one Showalter, a Kenyon, and Martin there, not one more than R110, most less than R60.  When I go back for more, I'll give the seller a hug.  Or you could, he's kind of cute in an I've-got-a-tragic story-kind of way.

Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Daughter of Smoke and Bones is on my e-reader. Can't wait to get to it. The others are on my TBR list and, since it's humongous, Idk when I'll get to them lol
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to take me a while to get through everything. But I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete