Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

I'm quickly stopping by to say Happy New Year to all of you!  This won't be a long post, I'm on somebody's wireless(no idea whose).  I'm on vacation at the moment, first one in almost 5 years, so I'm being as lazy as possible. 

I'm visiting family in Amanzimtoti and enjoying every minute of it. It's been cloudy all day which sucks, but we still went to the beach though.  First pic is of me and the sister, I'm on the right, and the second one has me photo bombing my sister's attempt at a new profile pic for facebook.  Because that's what sisters do. Ruin sibling photos.  I'll write up a decent post with more pics when I get home.



I hope the first week of the year is treating you well.  Drop me a comment and let me know how your holiday was.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!
    As you know, my holiday was busy and filed with many, many parties lol
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year. It looks as though you are having a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juliana, it sounded like you had a fantastic time. Family time/parties are always a winner.

    Ladonna, we had a great time. Hope your new year was great as well.

    ReplyDelete