Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Randoms

First of all, how do you guys like my new blogger background? I love the vintage feel, might even keep this one.  It's pretty.

I had a whole slew of things I wanted to blog about but now I can't think of one thing.  Let's kick it off with a link and maybe I'll remember the rest.  Last week I listed a bunch of links to contest.  There are still quite a few of them that you can enter, so go check it out if you're looking for something extra to do. Contests Galore!  I'm thinking of adding another page with links to contests for writers.  Would you guys be interested in something like that?  Could be useful, so let me know.

Next up.  I received the Kreativ Blogger Award from my good friend and CP,  Juliana Haygert.

The rules dictate that I have to share ten things about myself, and then nominate six other friends to do the same.  Last year September I posted 5 Random Things About Me / 5 Random Things I Love.  You're welcome to go read that, I'm pretty much the same now as I was back then, except that I hate summer even more. Is that even possible?

I nominate KT Hanna because of the awesome #writemotivation she runs.  Craig Smith for his Friday flash, as well as Beth Derry who's a new writer and writes flash as well. Jess Mckendry. Heidi Windmiller. Rachel McClellan, her novel Fractured Light comes out in February and she has fantastic taste in music.

What's happening in the next few weeks
I have something fun planned for next week and I hope you will want to participate.  I'll probably be able to guilt trip my CPs into playing along but I promise, it'll be a fun exercise and won't take up too much of your time.  Also up next week, a whole blog post filled with links dedicated to writing queries and synopses. I've been saving them since last year and I think it's time to throw them out there  Lastly, I've got something fun and awesome starting next month so keep a lookout for a post regarding that as well.

It's good to be busy.

1 comment:

  1. Hm kinda scared of what you'll drag us into lol
    And I love the new blog look ;)

    ReplyDelete