Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Links

 My (not so secret) love affair with characters - Me over at Hugs and Chocolate

10 Questions to Ask When Offered Representation - Kidlit.com

The Power of Explanation Compels You: Avoiding the Dreaded Infodump - Janice Hardy 

Riveting Our Readers By Using the Death Factor - Jody Hedlund 

Self-Editing a Manuscript in Eight Steps - Elizabeth May 

How To Write A Kissing Scene...Valentine Edition - The Writers Alley 

Happy Valentine’s Day! or: Ten Lies to Twist a Love Story - Cheryl Reif 

 Eight Simple Tips for Editing Your Own Work - Write to Done

A Writer’s Guide to Punctuation -Wordplay 

Support from the obvious places - Me over at Hugs and Chocolate 

How to find a Literary Agent for your Novel - Stacey O'Neale

I've updated my post with Query, Synopsis, and Pitch Links. Go check it out if you need help with any of them.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome links. I needed some of these in a bad way. I'm in the middle of editing and I'm super stuck! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleasure. I only link stuff I know I'll be able to use. There are so many great posts out there so I try and keep the ones I know I'll be able to use and share them. Plus I sneak my posts at Hugs and Chocolate in as well ;)

      Delete
  2. Great list, I'm bookmarking this.

    ReplyDelete