Saturday, March 17, 2012

Book Haul

One of the things that instantly makes me feel better is buying book. What a fantastic way to spend money. Books that I get for a good price, that makes me super happy.  I haven't been book buying in over a month and felt deprived so this is what I came home with today:


From top to bottom:

George R. R. Martin - A Clash of Kings
Jennifer Lynn Barnes - Every Other Day
Kiersten White - Supernaturally
Kristen Painter - Blood Rights
Patrick Ness - A Monster Calls
Tina Fey - Bossypants

Can't wait to read all of them!  What are you reading?

6 comments:

  1. I've just bought Blood rights as well! Haven't started it yet though.
    http://lottielovesreading.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have such a difficult time deciding which books to read that I now number my TBR list and then just use random.org. Works wonderfully. Can't wait until it chooses Blood Rights.

      Delete
  2. I just bought Supernaturally myself - ordered it from Amazon along with "Deadly Destination" by Cat Denison (http://sandcatproductions.com). I'll probably read "Deadly Destination" first, but Supernaturally also looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paranormalcy was a fun read so I'm really looking forward to Supernaturally.

      Delete
  3. Buying books also makes me feel happy! Thanks for visiting my blog :-) I'm a new follower of yours now. Our consolation for having to wait so long to watch The Hunger Games is that people say it's really good and worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! It will be worth the wait, might even go see it twice. I've heard it's that good.

      Delete