Thursday, June 28, 2012

Say what!?! Another CP agented? Damn straight

TEAM WINCHESTER FTW

There must be something in the water. This person on the left with the awesome GIF, yeah, she just landed herself an agent!

If you haven't met her, she's Kat Ellis, writer of kickass YA Sci-fi Purge. I've had the immense honor of reading it and I loved the entire thing. It's simply fantastic.

If you want to know a little bit about Purge, go visit Kat's blog and check it out here. Please also leave her a little note of congrats, she's worked ridiculously hard for this and it's very well deserved.





This also means it's time for DANCING/HAPPY/EXCITED GIFS!!! A lot of them. I'm adding a few of my other, randon, GIFs, because I know Kat appreciates them.

For your pleasure:










1 comment:

  1. WOW, thank you Jani!! I love this SOOOOOOOOOOO much!! And thank you for reading Purge <3

    ReplyDelete