Monday, June 25, 2012

Things that inspire me #1

I'm going to try and blog about the things that inspire me and my writing. I could be a song, an image of any kind, a book, a movie. Whatever.

I'm starting today. Look what I just found? Isn't this GIF gorgeous?


I'm tentatively plotting/thinking about my 2012 NaNo novel, My Bones, and this just reminded me of where I want my MC and her LI to be after about four or five chapters. I'm throwing the romance in there as soon as possible, so that should be boatloads of fun. There will be lots of danger and a fair amount of killing. Two of my favorite things.

I can't wait.

6 comments:

  1. Nice! I think this is from a music video by Lana Del Rey, right? At least it reminds me of one of the scenes of that video ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea. Found it in my Tumblr timeline and just had to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checked. It is.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bag1gUxuU0g
    At around :50 secs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm adding this song to the novel's playlist. The title of it is kind of perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I am liking that gif/song too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pic! Definitely inspirational. :)

    ReplyDelete