Thursday, June 14, 2012

What do we do when a writer friend lands and agent? Pretty much this...

Earlier today my friend Leigh Ann Kopans officially announced that she's been agented. How freaking awesome is that! If you hang out in or around our group of writer friends, you'd already know things, but I wanted to share the news here as well. Why? Because Leigh Ann's journey to finally getting the perfect agent for her is one that inspires and motivate me to never give up. Like they say, it only takes one.

I've had the immense pleasure of reading ONE and can happily say that I loved it. Read a bit about Leigh Ann's journey towards finding the right agent here: It Takes a Village to Raise a Writer (Or: Agented!)

The news leaves me with only one way to express my joy at today's awesome announcement. GIFS! DANCING GIFS!  Enjoy.







Okay, I'm stopping.  You get the idea. Go congratulate Leigh Anne. She's worked hard for this.

1 comment:

  1. JANI!!! How in the WORLD did I miss that you posted about this???!!?!?!?

    Sweetie! I am so overwhelmed with your kindness. In this blog post, but most of all in the time and patience it took to read and comment on One. Your thoughts were so helpful and encouraging. I can't thank you enough.

    *smoosh smoosh* THANK YOU! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete