Friday, August 10, 2012

Music Obsession

This month's music obsession is courtesy of The Pretty Reckless. I have so much love for this band it's insane. Right now I've got two of their songs on repeat while I'm driving home from work. Colleague has also been subjected to multiple replays of this these songs in our little office. Thankfully we share the same music tastes and she indulges me like that.

Firts up: Under the Water.



Next: Cold Blooded



That's about it. Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Cool! I especially like the second one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second one is great for singing along when nobody's listening ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! Are they coming out with a new CD? I love the first one. Her voice is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they are from the new album, not sure when it's coming out though. She's amazing, I want a voice like that. I love their music so much :D

    ReplyDelete