Friday, August 3, 2012

Sometimes I say semi-smart things

I know I don't post a lot of 'I'm a writer and I have opinions and thoughts to share' here, but I kind of do that somewhere else.

Some of you might know that I blog over at Hugs and Chocolate twice a month and I save all my sort-of smart thoughts and opinions for when I'm over there.

If you're so inclined, here are a few of my posts, all in one place.

Do yourself a favor and check out some of the other ladies' post. It's a wonderfully supportive family we're grow and all the posts are worth the few minutes it'll take you to read them. Last month we talked about Riding the Revision Coaster by Heather L. Reid and Courtney Koschel posted about Giving and Getting the Most Out of Critiques. Head on over and check out the other ladies' post as well, we posted about our writing journeys and the stories from the others really inspire me to work harder.

I want to say that I'm going to try and blog more regularly over here, but if I do I'm going to feel guilty when I don't. So I'm going to continue my irregular posting.

Irregular will be my regular.

1 comment:

  1. It's okay!! I've been struggling to post regularly for the past few weeks but I think I finally figured out how to keep my writing and blogging (and life) in balance :)

    ReplyDelete