Sunday, September 30, 2012

Old Treasures - A Photo Post

Yesterday afternoon I went to help my best friend move. Knowing me as well as she sometimes does, she gave me the task of packing all her books into boxes. While packing them away I stumbled across some treasures that I will be hiding when she has more space for the books(right now these boxes are stored in the closet of my reading room).

I wanted to share with you guys some of the treasures I found. I'm a fan of old things and geeked out when I saw these. I apologize for the crappy photo quality. I'm saving up for an iPad :D




MORE pics...

















2 comments:

  1. First, holy bleep, woman! What awesome treasures!

    Second, new blog design. I like it!
    I've been thinking of shaking mine up a bit too, but it's not that simple with wordpress =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technically they're not mine. Yet. I'll definitely work on it though.

    I need to change my looks and layouts every now and then. It makes me want to blog more. But I really like this one too. Change yours, but only when you have extra time :) It takes a while sometimes.

    ReplyDelete