Friday, September 21, 2012

On Steampunk and how to pronounce my name

A few weeks ago my awesomely fantastic CP Kat asked me to write a guest post for her blog. Since I only write semi smart things when I do it at other blogs, I jumped at the chance. When I asked her what she wanted me to write about, she shouted - as much as you can shout on Twitter - that she wanted me to write something about Steampunk. Some of you might know that it's the genre of my latest novel(I'm still writing a big post on finishing the first draft of that one) and thought it would be a good idea to blog about what exactly Steampunk is.

Feel free to head on over to Kat's blog, Kat Ellis Writes and read it, The Age of Steampunk. If you're feeling wild, leave a comment.

Oh yeah, if you've ever wondered how to pronounce my name, the first paragraph does a decent job at helping.

2 comments:

  1. There's also the vlog, on Leigh-Ann's blog ... you tell us how to pronounce your name then ;)
    And I confess I didn't know until then ... *hides under desk*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody has trouble with my name, strange since it's so short ;) Doesn't matter :D

    ReplyDelete