Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The light, I swear it's moving away

I'm busy finishing up the 2nd last chapter in my current wip and it's taking forever. It must be that ending-a-story disease some of us get when we're almost done with a wip. I've grown quite fond of my main characters, Leah, Arch, and Tig, and I'm all kinds of sad that I'm almost done telling this part of their story. This novel was such an unexpected one, but I'll leave that story for the official 'I've finished another novel' post.

I just felt like posting something.

Hope everybody is doing well and the words are flowing. Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I love it when you post "something".

    Go, Jani, go! Can't wait to read this one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I <3 you. I should do more 'something' posts just to keep this blog from dying a slow and painful death.

    ReplyDelete