Friday, October 26, 2012

Bits and pieces

Hey guys.

So I'm going to stick with this layout for a while. The open column on the right? Yeah, it'll stay that way until I figure out how to get rid of it, or until I change the layout. Again. So a few months? Probably. I like change.

I'm really going to try and blog more. Starting Monday I'll be doing TMI Mondays, shamelessly stolen from the awesome Kat.

I have a proper post about my steampunk novel coming up. It'll basically just the usual 'Oh look, I completed another novel' post. Maybe next week. I'll see how it goes.

Also, I won't be doing NaNo next month. I'll blog about that at a later as well.

That's all. I've been so busy with revision and editing that don't have much to share.  Hope you're all doing well.  Have a great weekend!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment