Friday, November 30, 2012

The NaNo 2012 Playlist of Awesomeness

Now that my NaNo is officially over, here's is the bands/artists I listened to while writing Changing Faces.

I'm freaking out about this album. It's one of my favorites of the year. Totally in love with it. My favorite songs are Radioactive and Hear Me.

This. I don't even have words for the awesomeness that this album contains. My favorite song is Ghosts That We Knew. But the rest... Oh, the rest...

I've been in a relationship with Tree Days Grace for years now. I love their music. That's it.
If you haven't taken the time to listen to this yet, do yourself a favor and get on it. I love just about every song, but Sanctuary is just the perfect song for my MC and her BF from As the Walls Fall. I'm not crazy about the intro, but the words kill me with their perfection.

If you haven't tried driving home and singing along to any of the songs on The Truth About Love, I would like to seriously suggest it. My twitter bio has it right, I really do that.

That's it. Have a great weekend. I'll work on a post about my NaNo 2012 experience later, after I've had a few drinks and spent a Saturday in a jacuzzi.

No comments:

Post a Comment