Friday, February 1, 2013

Book Haul - Or for the pirate lovers - Looting!

Yey for buying books I don't have time to read! I made the last payment on my car last month, which means I spent a decent chunk of the extra money I now have on books. BOOKS. Sadly this also means that I won't be buying anything new(except the series books I need) for the next few months. I should be happy new releases aren't a big deal here. I should  be very happy. I am.

Here's a list of what I got in January:

Days of Blood and Starlight - Laini Taylor (I want to read this so bad, but will wait a few months)
Scarlet - AC Gaughen
Dark Prince - Christine Feehan
Dark Gold - Christine Feehan
Dark Desire - Christine Feehan
Camera Obscura - Lavie Tidhar
Tiger's Quest - Colleen Houck
Hexed - Kevin Hearn
Cinder - Marissa Meyer (I've been looking for this one for ages. Then found it on sale for R33. Insane.)
Everneath - Brodi Ashton
The Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa
Graveminder - Melissa Marr
Born of Silence - Sherrilyn Kenyon

Three of the above books are the 2nd in a series. I'll have to find the firsts somewhere. Buying books like a pro.

Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. Oooo. I've been looking into the Laini Taylor books lately, especially the Daughter of Smoke in Bone. I really want to read it, just don't have the time or money at the current moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kai, I can't recommend Daughter of Smoke and Bone enough. As soon as you can, get yourself a copy. You wont' regret it.

    Juliana, I'm very proud of the haul. It's been the best sale one I've had in ages.

    ReplyDelete