Friday, February 15, 2013

Send stuff to snack on. It takes off the edge.

I finished my last read-through of As the Walls Fall last night. The following GIF accurately depicts me by the time I have a novel ready to be torn to shreds by my CPs. This also shows you what my MS will look like when I get it back. And me. Definitely me.



This is my face when CP Kat says 'don't worry, it'll be fine'. I don't believe her. I don't believe anybody.



Want to know what my CP relationship with Kat is like? Pretty much this:



And this is what I imagine she looks like when she's done with any of my manuscripts:



If the above is Kat, below would be me. It would be me so hard.


 And this:


Possibly this:


Nah. It's not that bad. The following seems applicable right now.


But you know what? The next GIF probably does the best job at describing my state of mind when I get back any crits(naturally after I've spent enough time feeling sorry for myself)


That's progression. Yeah. Right?

3 comments:

  1. In my defence:

    1) I ALWAYS LOVE YOUR WRITING, AND AM NOT EXACTLY THE BITCH CRITTER FROM HELL.

    2) You have one of MY novels to crit right now. Do you imagine I look any different to you??? O_O <-like that.

    3) <3 you. Also, don't make me give you a towel-whipping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I didn't mean it like that :) I <3 you too. I love your writing just as much. In fact, I might just spend my entire Saturday reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a hard time imagining people who do NOT go through this :D

    ReplyDelete